Thursday, February 18, 2010

It is Time to go Back!

Whoo hoo!

I leave to return to Xiamen tomorrow! Its about time!

It was great to be home and see everyone, and I wouldn't have traded it for anything, but it is definitely time.

It started to sink in the other day after the trade show. I realized I had seen just about all of the family and just about everyone I REALLY wanted to see. Then I started seeing a group of people it was still really nice to catch up with on a regular basis. Then there where a few surprises of people I didn't think I would be able to see.

But recently it has gotten to the point where I go into town and see people that I just need to make small talk with because I know them... then I see them again 5 hours later at the bar and need more small talk. It makes me feel like a townie. This is why I left in the first place!

I also came to the realization just now, as I was thinking about what I wanted for dinner, that I couldn't remember what I wanted my last dinner in the US to be! I had to go back and check the blog to see what I was missing before I came home! haha

So it is time for sure.

I also realized I haven't posted the good news! It's official, Chris Lombardozzi (my college roommate) will be joining us at ENRY starting March 4th! More elaboration on this later since it deserves a post all in it self.

Be expecting more regular posts and pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment