Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Made it to Anchorage

Just arrived in Anchorage!

In Alaska, they put dead animals on the wall in the airport instead of TV's that actually show you if your flight is on time or where it is!

Its 3:50am local time, which makes it 7:51am back on the east coast. It took about 7 1/2 hours to get here. I decided to stay up the whole flight. The logic is that I now have another 14 hour flight that arrives in Taipei at 6:00 am. If I can stay up another hour or 2 and then get as much sleep as possible it might actually feel like a semi normal day by the time I get to Hong Kong at 10:00am. We'll see if it works or I feel like death.

I will be trying some new blogs and proxy servers to see what works once I'm there to see what works best. If anything changes I'll do my best to post it here.

Next stop Middle Kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment